Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

So we had a fantastic Christmas, Santa came and we even caught him. Once I get all my files transferred to my new laptop I will post the picture of Santa in the living room. Santa brought Rock Band 2 AND Guitar Hero World Tour, so we have a four man band here......It is so funny to have Matthew enjoying music that was even from before my time. Hannah loves her new kitchen, she may be BFC in training.

We will be having a food going away party this week. As of January 1, we will be avoiding corn, wheat, all dairy and eggs. Hopefully these changes will help with behavior, the stomach stuff, the EE everything. I know Matthew hopes that someday he doe snot have to take medicine anymore. I have the same wish for him.

Dave goes back to work tomorrow, guess that means back to diaper duty for me. He has done most of the diapers since Christmas Eve, as well as making a full feast for Christmas Eve dinner.....and he did all the laundry for me. Now he is a sexy Bass player in Matthew's band......can I ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment