Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boys

Why are they so stinking loud? Matthew has one friends over right now, and the volume in my house is so loud I can hardly hear myself think. It is amazing how such small seemingly innocent boys can be so LOUD.....at least they are well behaved.

I am super tired today, you would think that I had not slept last night, but I actually went to bed at 11, and slept until almost 8:00am.

We have our New York New Years Party all planned and set to go. The only thing left on the list to do is find a channel that will be broadcasting the New York Ball drop here live at 9:00pm......then I can go to bed..........

I have a hard time believing Matthew has been home for break for over two weeks now because of the snow, we have a had a fairly uneventful break which is a GREAT change. Usually getting him off of a schedule is disastrous for the household. But he has really shown signs of maturity and growing up and dealing with the changes really well this year. I am actually looking forward to the next break.

Till tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment