Monday, February 2, 2009

Cheat Day

So Matthew was allowed to have a day to eat whatever he wanted......he ended up not sleeping last night because his stomach hurt all night.

I guess if I let him have a day like that again it will be on a Saturday, so he can recover on Sunday.

Hannah woke up with an icky nose today......she keeps sticking her finger into her ear, but does not seem to be in any pain.

Dave started a contract job today....I was looking forward to a day of just Hannah and I and then Matthew was sick......maybe Friday or next week.

I miss having Dave home today...it was really nice to have him home during the day. I guess making money is important....but this is only a three week long job. He will be back home with us before we know it.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment