Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cleanout

I have to start by saying that I hate EE (Eosiniphilic Esophagitis) for those that don't know........Matthew has been feeling icky for a few days. Monday I had to pick him up from school.....I had to take him to the pediatrician yesterday, they did an xray....yup just as I suspected he was very constipated.....damn disease. So today is clean out day......it took him over one and half hours to get him to drink the medicine...we were both crying, I was pleading with him and finally he drank it. I just hope the first dose gets stuff moving so we do not have to repeat this afternoon. Did I mention that I hate this disease.....I hate that he cannot eat normal foods, I hate that we go through this every couple months and no one seems to know how to fix this damn disease......UGH I am just frustrated today.

On a different note....Hannah and Matthew were quite cute dancing together this morning.

Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment