Friday, February 6, 2009

Family of sickies

So I seem to be the only one in the house that feels healthy. Matthew has had a tummy ache all week, I think it is from his cheat day......Dave and Hannah both have what sounds like a cold. The doctor has me started on prophylactic antibiotics for whooping cough. Mom was sick most of last month.....Hannah has a fever and a cough so she has been tested, but the doctor just wants to treat me just in case. I have not left the house since we went to the doctor on Wednesday. I am getting kinda stir crazy. Wish that translated to a cleaner house.....but nope.....just the opposite...I have done very little house work. Maybe if this stupid migraine would go away......I have had it since last week.

Hannah started her speech therapy on Tuesday, she seemed to have fun...hopefully we will unlock those words of hers soon. It only took six months for Matthew to be in speech therapy so I am hoping Hannah learns just as quick.

Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment