Friday, February 13, 2009

What a week

It is Friday the 13th.....my moms 50th birthday.....and Matthew's 5th day at home sick. He had a flair up of his EE and we have spent the week with him in the bathroom.....he would probably be mad if he knew I was talking about this. I am hoping the naturopathic doc can help us on Monday. He seems to have had this episode as a result of his "cheat day" which just makes em sad. I hate having to tell Matthew that cheat days may not be able to happen because he missed 6 days of school as a result of this. I wish I had a healthy kiddo. I am so happy for the good days and there had been so many...we had not scoped since last July. I fear that another scope is now in our future. Matthew hates his GI and it is a lengthy process to get him into Children's hospital but we are going to start it, he is old enough to have a say in who his doctors are.

We had a major aquarium malfunction this week.....all four of the George's died with in 36 hours of each other. The water tested fine and nothing had changed so who knows, but Matthew was a little sad as he had discovered the George's within days of their arrival into the world at my parents house. And sadly they are now all gone. We are going to go the fish store and find a new batch of cichlids to have in our family. I think we will each pick one.......

Now it is time for me to try and be productive with the day.......and get ready for mom's birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment